Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

The Hunger Games Trilogy ~ Suzanne Collins

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by Pepper, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Pepper

Pepper
    Expand Collapse

Before the movie came out I kept seeing facebook reviews on this series. Even my older nephews were posting how awesome this book was. I really thought it was going to be a chick flick. Light and fluffy and wouldn't grip me. But being a sucker to know what is going on I once again bout them on Audible. To say the least I got pulled in.
    Funny thing is my favorite was hearing at the end of book three how Suzanne Collins came up with the idea about hunger games. She was watching TV and channel surfing between a news cast of the recent war and a reality tv game show. Throw in some ancient mythology and tie it up in a pretty bow of science fiction and you've got a page turning heart thumping series! (OK some of its predictable but if you allow yourself to go there its very enjoyable)