Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

Great News!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Tegan, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Tegan

Tegan
    Expand Collapse

To all those who knew Serendipity from the "other" forum, I have some wonderful news (better spoken here than there)!!!!! After many years and many tears trying to start a family, Dip and her husband welcomed their Son into the world Saturday night. Happy and healthy, he arrived weighing 6lbs 9oz and 21" long. His name honors the Miles that his parents traveled to have him. I hope to go see them in a few weeks, after they are settled a bit and will share more news then. Isn't this GREAT!!!!!!!

:dancing_pepper_e0:

2. Starmist

Starmist
    Expand Collapse

Wow, great news. No wonder she hasn't been on in a while.

3. Tegan

Tegan
    Expand Collapse

Yep, and if she thinks she was busy before........ohhhhhh just wait!!!!!! (but it's a good kind of busy)
    :)

4. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

I think it is funny you and I were so not convinced when they said they were giving up on trying- it just seemed so wrong to me that she would not be a mom, conventional means or not.

When you told me the other day it made me teary, and again on here it got me! Please send our love to her when you see her and her little miracle :)