Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

Best Thing About Clocks Going Back?

Discussion in 'The Tea Room' started by Angel, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Angel

Angel
    Expand Collapse

What's your favourite thing about the clocks changing?

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

2. Angel

Angel
    Expand Collapse

I think the fact it stays lighter later, i love light evenings, windows open, washing on the line, makes you feel happier i think than dreary and wet weather....you tend to see your neighbours a bit more out in their gardens too

And yeah im looking forward to sitting outside the pub, bbq's and plenty of beer here we come!!!

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

I love the lighter evenings too and come summer the scented night stock will be in the air too - I think warm evenings and the smell of the night stock is the epitome of summer.

It's been warm and sunny all day here and I've had the back door open, spoilt only by the same neighbours that back onto my garden blasting out their radio drowning out everyone else. Might have to send the wolves over there LOL!

4. Angel

Angel
    Expand Collapse

Oh my god yeah, there is a smell....never realised before till you mentioned it!!!!

Have to say tho i hate when the wasps appear, horrible mingin nasty little shi*es!!!

5. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

lol i get hayfever now and its because of stock...so i won't be looking forward to that bit ..but agree about the warmer brighter evenings love that...cat seems to be enjoying it too can't get him in at night now lol...last two nights he's been out till after 1am... dirty wee stop out