Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

Do you ever fantasize about the one that got away?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love and Romance' started by Lynne, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Do you ever fantasize about the one that got away?

After you've broken up with a man/woman, do you ever think about getting back together with him/her?

How about a few years down the line - do you ever think about him/her and wonder what could have been?

2. Greensleeves

Greensleeves
    Expand Collapse

Oddly enough I was thinking about someone the other day.

I met this guy through work! He lived miles away from where I lived, however, he worked in the area.

It was a weird sort of meeting. I showed him around a house and then the garden. I had this sort of question mark in my mind, yet felt really laid back about the situation. I just knew something was going to happen!

It was very near to Christmas and he went home. A Christmas card turned up, which I felt really happy about. I was looking forward to seeing him again.

The day after New Year's Day, his manager came to call. He said, Oh, some bad news, I'm afraid. Terry dropped dead on Christmas Day! It turned out he had an unsuspected brain tumour. He was about 40 years old, if not a little younger.

I just remember, he had the same coloured eyes as my grandfather - the most beautiful blue.

Hugs:rolleyes:

3. Starmist

Starmist
    Expand Collapse

(sigh) (growl) (darn it!)

4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

LOL!! That would be a yes then eh Freda?

:chili-solodancingpe

5. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

I used to- not really because I even liked the man, but because I was lonely, and was 'supposed' to be married, and honestly, I missed his family- they were prolly his only redeeming quality. lmao.

Now- I know what actually being happy is, and what I had was not happiness. I would have prolly stayed a good little religious zombie in a cult that has hurt many, because I was too afraid of being me, because I knew it would disappoint.

6. Starmist

Starmist
    Expand Collapse

Happiness is a warm puppy (believe me, it's safer, even if it's a big puppy.)

7. Johnnyny

Johnnyny
    Expand Collapse

going to plead the 5th :cool: