Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

The Secret

Discussion in 'TV' started by Lynne, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

THE SECRET

The Secret has existed throughout the history of humankind. It has been discovered, coveted, suppressed, hidden, lost and recovered. It has been hunted down, stolen, and bought for vast sums of money. Now for the first time in history, The Secret is being revealed to the world over two breathtaking hours.

A number of exceptional men and women discovered The Secret, and went on to become known as the greatest people who ever lived. Among them: Plato, Leonardo, Galileo, Napoleon, Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, Edison, Einstein and Carnegie, to name but a few.

Trailer

Watch the trailer - full synopsis here

2. Tink

Tink
    Expand Collapse

Okay....this is a bit odd. I hadn't seen this message until now, but a few weeks ago (prob close to the date you posted this) I bought the book. I had heard maybe ONE non specific comment about it and the title is what caught my attention. So while at the bookstore buying a journal for a little girl, I saw this book and bought it. I haven't started it yet and have no idea what it's about. The little voice said "buy it" so I did. Have you read the book? Is it a movie?

3. Greensleeves

Greensleeves
    Expand Collapse

Hi! I watched this last night. Very interesting : )