Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

New Messenger

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Lynne, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hi All,

I've installed an on-site instant messenger for you all to play around with. Just click on the "Messenger" link in the navigation bar (top right) and you will be able to chat with anyone else that has loaded the messenger.

Just remember YOU HAVE TO LOAD IT AND HAVE IT OPEN SOMEWHERE ON YOUR SCREEN to be able to see when your friends log on so you can talk to them. If you don't load it when you enter the site you'll just show as "offline".

Have fun
    :thewave:

2. Greensleeves

Greensleeves
    Expand Collapse

For some unknown reason, I cannot seem to download it. Unless it is hidden somewhere and I haven't spotted it <g>. Any ideas, Lynne?:pengy:

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hi,

Sorry, I've only just spotted this message :pat:

You don't have to download anything. When you click on the "Messenger" link you should get a popup window (hold down your CTRL key while you click the link if you have a popup blocker installed). If the popup shows a blue picture of a lady with a laptop then grab the window at the bottom right to enlarge it. You should then see a "login" link. Click that and you should then be able to use the messenger. If you can't try closing it and opening it again and if that still doesn't work ---- hollar!!! LOL!

Lynne :smile: