Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

Love Notes

Discussion in 'Sex, Love and Romance' started by Lynne, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Love Notes

Keeping romance alive:

Leave him/her love notes - it could be little poems, quotes from books or your own words.

Place them in places he/she wouldn't expect - on the dashboard of the car, in a lunch box, in a pocket as they go out the door. If you're out of the house first put one on the bathroom mirror.

Keep the notes and put them in a box then bring them out one cold winter night and read them. You never know where that will lead ....

What do you do to keep romance alive?

Lynne

2. Starmist

Starmist
    Expand Collapse

Just wish I had one to keep alive!

3. Tegan

Tegan
    Expand Collapse

I had to think about this for a moment because I am so blessed that almost 3 years later, we don't have to try to keep romance alive, it just IS.

4. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

We have little ones... so we have to schedule time together. It is not the best for spontaneity, but if we want to stay close, keep romance and just plain ole communication alive, we have to set a time. Hard to be close to someone you rarely talk to, no matter how sessy they are :)

We are looking to do at least a once a month date.. so freaking hard right now to work around everyone's schedule, but when everything settles, we want to do an actual date- not the at home kind lol.

When Kevin has to go out of town, I send one of my jammy tops with my perfume on it. He told me once he can't sleep without that smell now lol. So sweet :D

And time... away. From each other. That helps me and him appreciate the us, as well as the not us- we were in very close quarters for the last few months, and it was not good for the relationship. Too much of a good thing perhaps? It is easier to be romantic when you are not annoyed about shoes in the middle of the floor or a cupboard left open.

I also try to do nice things, just for the sake of doing the nice thing. When I am rubbing his back, or making him a cup of tea, because I want to, I feel more romantically inclined :D