Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

New Software Update - New features

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Lynne, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hi guys,

I've just done a major update of the forums so you will find quite a few differences and very likely a lot of things not working properly right now. I'll fix these as quickly as possible and it would help if you could reply to this message if you find any screw ups.

I'll also explain a lot of the new features as soon as I get the rest of the software sorted out but most are self explanatory so play around and see what you find :)

Lynne

2. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! It scared me, came on and everything was pink! Thought I was on the wrong site for just a minute lol

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

LOL! Didn't mean to scare you. Am just playing with colours for a while - got fed up with blue.

How are you?

4. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

Better now that we are back in Nevada. I never thought I would say this, but I missed snow! But it was a needed, and off to new beginnings!

If I dont talk to you before, Have a blessed Yule, but I will be trying to be more vocal- so long as I have time hehe!

5. Starmist

Starmist
    Expand Collapse

It looks like something is leaking pixles! Thanks for toning down the colors, it was truly eye searing.

6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hi Freda,

I'm just going to tone down message backgrounds and make them a blue or green as I think that will be easier on your eyes too :)

Give me a couple of minutes.

Lynne

7. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

I found a glitch :(

I beat the high score on Abyss, and it would not let me push enter, or do anything to post it. Normally when you have run out of tries, it comes up with a box that has a spot for your name, your score and a button you can push that says submit score. It would not let me use my mouse on it, and when I tried tabbing over to it and hitting enter, that did not work as well.

:kleenex::(

8. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

Okies, I do not know if this is anything that can be fixed. It is more of an annoyance than anything.

There are times I will post, like I did about 20 minutes ago, and if I go to play a game, it says I need to post one more today... Hope that makes sense.

If not, I can try and explain it ... although why not everyone is fluent is trisheeneese is mind boggling to me :)

9. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hi Trishee

Sorted that one out now :) About Abyss not saving I'm not sure why and will take a look as soon as I get a minute. Have you tried again to see if it keeps happening?

Lynne :)

10. Trishee

Trishee
    Expand Collapse

Thanks!

I have not. It made me sad. But I will try again, and see what happens. It is almost like the game, any game, is in constant load. It has that little bar on the bottom that tells you it is loading a page at all times. I hope that makes sense...Kevin is not here to tell me the proper lingo :D